Friday, June 1, 2018

A Most Noble Heir by Susan Anne Mason

I found this story was a good chance of pace to most romance stories, though I will try not to give anything away.  Two servants fall in love and are about to start planning their future together before he finds out he is the heir to the estate and unable to marry beneath his station.  He is determined to retain control of his life and makes an impetuous decision that may have long lasting consequences for more than just him.

The characters were relatable and realistic, and the relationships between characters were key in this story. The plot and scenes really brought each of the main characters through their own powerful development arc. The interactions were often hilarious or intriguing, and I had a hard time putting it down because I wanted to find out how the story or next interaction would turn out.  It was a beautiful romance and love story that left me satisfied with the storyline and conclusion.


I thoroughly enjoyed the book, and I will definitely be looking for other novels by Susan Anne Mason.


(The publisher gave me a free paperback version of this book to review, but this opinion is my own after reading the book for myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment